Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome mat is out for this pooch at the Riverbend Hot Springs & Lodge in T or C!
















Thanks, Roger! What a dandy welcome to the RiverBend Hot Springs & Lodge. My kinda place...doggie cookies for the canine customer! YUM! And then there is the setting! Not only are the rooms cozy, but the Riverbend has lots of sidewalks meandering through the property...great things to explore like this gigantic TeePee next to the River! Easy way to spot my home-away-from-home!

But here's the best part yet! I guess you think that when you go to T or C (Truth or Consequences in short) you need to dip your toes in the hot springs, eh? Well you WOULD be right! Absolutely mandatory. For the two footed visitors that is.....not for this ol' dog....that 104 degree water is a tad too warm for this pup! But....I get the best viewing spot that IS allowable for dogs! I can go into the Private Pool area while Jill and my special Aunt Patricia (my dog-god-mom) dip...and I can lounge by the bathing area while they soak away their troubles. I can keep an eye on them, with nary a wet paw!

And I can keep an eye on the water rollin' down the river....yep, the Rio Grande rolls right past the Riverbend Hot Baths.....another grand reason for soaking in the springs at T or C! Now that is just special in my dog diary!

Yep, I'm lovin' it at the Riverbend Hot Springs & Lodge! You'd best get your paws on the road and check it out! It's a 'hot' find by this rovin' dog!


doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jack! Come back and see us anytime.-The Riverbend Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST team ever....for us visiting dogs. And Jill agrees! Thanks for the great stay at Riverbend Lodge! You're tops in my book!

    ReplyDelete