Friday, March 15, 2013

The True Story of Travelin' Jack's SERIOUS Irish Saga this St. Patty's Day!


 It is St. Patty's Day!  The Day EVERYONE is Irish...including us Dapper Dan Dawgs
along with ME...Travelin' Jack!  
I LUV the Green!  I LUV lookin' snazzy in my Shamrock-colored coutoure!



                               
Of course I LUV to travel to fun St. Patty Day adventures......Like last year when Jill and I created our 

very Unique "DOG-SLED" where we raced down the mountainside at the Sipapu Cardboard Derby Race! FUN!

We even met up with a Scotty (actin' like he was Irish for the Day too!)  in his kilt playin' those funny sounding Bagpipes slopeside at Sipapu.  He was wearin' HIS green that day!

BUT that was LAST year..........something is Just Missin' this year!  What is IT?  What do I need to get in on all this Irish fun! 

I pondered it LONG and HARD....WHAT COULD IT BE THAT THIS ADVENTUROUS PUP and DAPPER DAN DAWG was Missing? 
I searched EVERYWHERE for that missing THING!  What IS it that is MISSING!?!????
 I watched TV to see if there might be some answers there....NOT!
I searched wide and far! 
And still........WHAT and WHERE was that MISSING Irish thing??????


Why...I even became Irish and started drinking that ol' Irish green Dog-Ale!  NOT the answer either! Trust me!

 I chewed on it.....dog-literally.....to see if some great answers to WHAT IS MISSING...might enlighten me!
Why I even SLEPT on it...in my Irish green chair....and


finally I PRAYED to the Dog-God to answer my prayers.....
PLEASE Dog-God.....WHAT do I NEED to COMPLETE me!?!?
 And YES...there is a Dog-God!  He answered my prayers! 

I opened my eyes....and BEHOLD.... a vision of Loveliness Appeared before my Irish Brown Eyes!  It was none other than
The ONE
The ONLY
The DAZZLING RED-HAIRED BEAUTY 
                       
                                                 JACQUETTE!

                                      I'm in Dawg-Love!  No dog-doubt about it! 
 And you tell me...who WOULDN'T fall madly in love with this Darling Demure Doll
                                          my very own JACQUETTE!  

                                              Now my Irish Eyes are Smilin'......along with the rest of me!

And I am READY-O'Freddy to take the Love of My Life........  

the darling
MY DARLING
the sweet  JACQUETTE out on the town this St. Patty's Day!

So as I puprare to have the time of my "Irish for a Day" life with my sweet Jacquette....I leave you with these wise words......

BLESS YOUR LITTLE IRISH HEART
AND EVERY OTHER ISRISH PART!

Doggie Hugs and Slurpy Kisses!






No comments:

Post a Comment