Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving's the best with the family!



Well, that wonderful holiday nicknamed "Turkey Day" has come and gone...but not without fond memories for this ol bulldogge! Lots o good eatin, then relaxin' in front of a cozy fire...and best of all a hike in the snow with my step-dog sister Roxie. We headed out to Sargents' Wildlife Refuge in Chama....20,000 acres of hills and vales to roam and romp in. Didn't quite explore all of it...but pretty doggone close....me-thinks. Anyway, there was fresh snow to run through...and eat too. But you won't catch me snufflin up the white stuff.....oops, ya got me I guess! Aw well, the truth be told it was one grande adventure for these two cruisin' dogs.

time to head back to the warm fireplace now though......but not before I wish you

doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment