Monday, February 8, 2010

Checkin' Out the Action at Red River Ski Area




Okay so they don't let canines on the slopes....doesn't stop this slope puppy from havin' a good time by dog-golly! I made a doggone good find in my snoopin' around Red River Ski Area.

The Lift House Restaurant has this dandy deck...and it is PET-FRIENDLY! So how did I spend my time at the slopes? Glad you asked. I chowed down on one tasty burger, and followed that with a lot of watchin' the action on the slopes! It was a gorgeous day at the ski area, and this bulldog was all about sniffin' out the scene.

And needless to say, it's not just about the dog...it's also about haute couture at the ski resort. You wouldn't see this pooch not takin' advantage of an opportunity to style! I wore my brand new doggie ski jacket...and let's just say the gals at the ski area were swoonin'!

Ah yes, just another day in the life of this travelin' pooch..... a tuff job, but some dog's gotta do it!

Doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment