Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Days till Dog-mas!








Yep, that's right. It's 10 days till Christmas and I can give you TEN good reasons to go shopping for your pet! Well, maybe even more than 10...but let's start with that great little doggie boutique that I LUV to model for.....Doggie Door Company.

Now...here's the scoop from Santa's secret Dog-Shopper, yours truly.

Get your cabooty over there FAST...and get those dog-tastic toys and goodies before they sell out! Why...we made a real find there tod
ay, Jill and I. There are toys galore

...and doggie gingerbread cookies and more

...and even great holiday wearables......I'm doggone snazzy lookin' in my new collar, don't ya think?


And hey....all you dogs out there.....here's an inside secret just for you! Those gals at Doggie Door Company....they put the toys right at grabbing level for us! HA!!!! A sure fire way to snag a new toy.....lickety split!!!


Take it from Travelin' Jack, I HIGHLY dog-recommend you put this snazzy little boutique on the TOP of your shopping list!

I've got all my pup friends Christmas gifts now.........and I still have 10 more days to go before Santa Paws visits me! Now THAT's what I call dog-organized!

So...here's a word to the wise...if you haven't finished your shopping for the 4-footed kids on your list.....get trackin'...time's awastin'...and Santa Paws doesn't wait for anyone....

Doggie Hugs and Slurpy Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment