Sunday, November 4, 2012

And the RESULTS...........

 Yup Pup...it all came down last night at Alamosa Book Store.  The RESULTS! 
We gathered close for the BIG EVENT....but before the results were revealed, we had several furry fun events to bring to the kids and their folks in attendance.
 We started the star-studded event off with a talk by Animal Humane of New Mexico representative Miss Ellen.  She talked a good talk about the benefits of Adoption.....

....and THIS dog (while takin' in the crowd action)  concurs  dog-heartedly with that impuptant concept!  In  dog-fact...it is one of my campaign platforms!  ADOPT....ADOPT....ADOPT! 

And then, they showed my CAMPAIGN VIDEO.   Afterwards I was able to take questions from the crowd.
 Of course in the true spirit of politickin', I listened closely to a supporter's position on some very pup-portant topic!
 Then it was STORY TIME! 
Jill did a rootin'-tootin' job of reading my Dog-ography, Travelin' Jack's Story...From Shelter to Star".
 The crowd was captured!...........lucky thing my story has a happy ending! 
AND it's a very PUPular book with the kids too!

BUT now.....the results are in..................................

I awaited........all the while a-thinkin'...

 "Will I-Travelin' Jack win PETSIDENTIAL ELECTION 2012"?

                                        
WHAAAAAAT?  There's NO Winner??????????
Seems that at the LAST minute  some group 'wrote in' a surprise large number of votes for a certain book character named Herbert Hamster (or something like that...just a little rat-kinda thing if ya ask this Pup!)

...throwing the WHOLE voting process and numbers into total Disarray....so they just called it a "DRAW". 

But.....PETSIDENTIAL ELECTION 2012  DID raise $550 for Animal Humane of NM in addition to book sales, so ALL is  Good.

And I-Travelin' Jack am a happy camper since the 4-footed kids were helped. 

After all...THAT is the most important thing of all! 

But I DO want to extend my paw of thanks to EVERYONE......ALL my friends, fans...furry compadres for your VOTES!  We sure WoWed the crowd........

.....Now on to the next dog-venture!

DOGGIE HUGS AND SLURPY KISSES!

1 comment:

  1. Here is some great information about dogs.Really i like this articles..

    ReplyDelete