Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray---I'm a YANKEE DOODLE DOGGIE!

YUP- pup, I AM truly a Yankee Doodle Doggie! 
I was born on the 4th of July....and I am turning the ripe ol' age of 5 this 4th of July!


 So I have on my Uncle Sam Birthday Party Hat and I AM READY for a PAWtee!  But before that...there is of course some very puportant work to be done.

Like remind all my people friends about how to play it safe for your pets on 4th of July....and where better to do this than on KASA Fox TV New Mexico Style with host Nikki Stanzione. 
So here's what we talked about on Channel 2 TV today!
Just click this LINK and sit back and enjoy!


And here are some additional 4th of July tips...from your FAVorite dog-in-the-know....    8 handy things to remember...straight from this pup's mouth!
  1. Be sure your pet is properly I.D.'d.  Have a visible tag on the collar and make sure the info is current!
  2. Take a recent photo of your pet.....just in case! 
  3. Exercise your dog early in the day before the craziness starts!
  4. During cookouts, keep your dog away from the grill and flames.
  5. Keep fireworks, sparklers and glow sticks FAR away from curious canines.
  6. (this is my favorite) Make sure to keep dog treats handy so guests can treat your pup healthy pet treats...not human food. And NO beer or alcohol....no way!
  7. Leave your dog safely tucked away inside at home during fireworks events. 
  8. Keep the TV or radio on providing for some normal noise distraction to cover the sound of the fireworks!
It's a good idea to be a SAFETY nut when it comes to 4th of July and Pets.....BECAUSE  (JACK-FACT) More pets get lost on July 4th than any other day of the year! 

But back to what I consider the REAL celebration of the day......MY BIRTHDAY! 
So how am I celebrating? 
Why with special birthday and holiday treats from my very favorite dog Treatery....THREE DOG BAKERY  how else!  Gourmet dog treats FIT FOR A KANINE KING.....like me! 

So how am I celebratin?   With a PUPcake party what else!?!
Here is your official Dogvitation!   ALL my 4-footed friends--- come on up to the ELKHORN LODGE in Chama.........

   and let's pup-party down in style!  I'm bringin' ALL the treats with me to share! And they are YUMMY...I dog-guarantee!


 So before any more time slips by...it's time TO HIT THE ROAD JACK....on this special holiday! 
Here's to a SAFE and fun 4th of July to all of you out there in Travelin' Jack Land! 
AND Happy birthday to me!

DOGGY HUGS AND SLURPY KISSES!   




No comments:

Post a Comment