Friday, October 16, 2009

Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Happenings!



Travelin' Jack here....back from assignment that was full of hot air.......LITERALLY! Jill put me on a writing assignment at the Anderson Abruzzo Albuquerque Balloon Museum for 9 whole days during Balloon Fiesta! Whew. Tough assignment, those early hours...even for an adventurer like me! And since then I have been absorbing all the great things I did.....most especially at "Lighter Than Air Fair". Why there you ask? Great question. See...this is the latest new addition to Albuquerque's balloon world and the most happenin' new event connected to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! And I am especially partial to it because it is "DOG FRIENDLY!" A great grassy meadow filled with Arts and Crafts Vendors, fabulous live entertainment and added attractions. And NOT just dog friendly I might add......we had some extremely beautiful colorful birds there daily from High Desert Bird Club, Hatch's Parrot Place, Wildlife West and even the Albuquerque Zoo....who came in their wonderful ZooMobile! See how intrigued I am by our fair feathered friends.....attached photo!

Aahh yes the festival was a grand success......and there are many more details to share...but I need to take a little dog-nap now.....we all know how important beauty rest is for bulldogs....so for now...here's to Lighter Than Air Fair and my bird buddies....and more to share later.

as always....Doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment