Friday, July 2, 2010

Headin' North for the 4th!


Chama NM....Here I come! I can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July in the mountains at my 2nd home, the Elkhorn Lodge. There's hot dogs on the menu......definitely one for me, I dog-arantee....maybe some of that tasty watermelon, lots of folks and friends to visit with, a hike with my dog-sister Roxie....and even my very favorite Aunt Patricia and Dr. Jim are comin' to visit ME! Well, maybe they're gonna visit Chama, Jill, Jim and the Elkhorn gang as well....but we all know who is really boss around here.

But before we arrive, there's sure to be a nice stop for a hike at one of my fab fav places....Ghost Ranch. A hike on the Chimney Rock Trail is on my schedule of activities. Then off to the cool, crisp mountain air of Chama!

so...here's to a fun and safe 4th of July everyone! AND....one doggie note here! Me and my canine cousins do NOT like the noisy flashy fireworks...so make sure to keep us inside and safe from all these crazy happenings. No runaway dogs this holiday PULEEZE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack: Please link to my Travel Writer Rants and Raves Blog. I've linked to you. http://travelwriter-liz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete