Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yankee Doodle Doggie!


Yup..it's a fact. This bulldog is an all-American boy (even if my heritage is Olde English Bulldogge)

I was not only born in the USA, but my birthday is even on the 4th of July! So that there fact makes me a bonified Yankee Doodle Doggie FER SURE!

And there's nothin' better on the 4th of July than celebratin with spirit. Here I am posing (yup it's true..I do luv the camera!) at the Viet Nam Veteran Memorial in Angel Fire. Makes you want to kiss the ground of the memorial that celebrates our good soldiers who risk their lives for our freedom...and that wonderful freedom takes us dogs into account too! Where else can a dog wander the world in style and visit all these great places?

No better place to start than in New Mexico....and I will have more to report on pet friendly Angel Fire soon...but for now, won't you sing along with me.....

"I'm a Yankee Doodle Doggie...Yankee Doodle do or die........."

No comments:

Post a Comment