Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's PAWsitively XOXOXO Time!

LISTEN UP!  
Time to put away the old football for another season!
Super Bowl is over and.......
......so is Puppy Bowl 2013
Another doggone grand game by those luvable puppies! 
Don't know 'bout you...but this is MY favorite part of that special Sunday filled with good football action!
But time marches onward and my XOXO favorite holiday is JUST around the corner so to BARK....or SMOOCH in my case!
And that means it is time for that fabulous event that just EVERYONE is talkin' about..........



                                  

Where I'm kissin' it up for the 4-footed furry kids at the shelters.
Last year I dog-personally doled out a DOG-zillion kisses! 
But I've got a trick up my paw-sleeve.....
IF (HA-more like WHEN!)
you get pup-smooched by me.....you HAVE to make a $ donation to the shelter kids! 
YUP PUP!
Dog-Seriously!
We're goin' for a record 500 JACK SMACKS this year!

                                 JACK'S SMACKS LIP SMACKERS!
BUT if my Jack Smackaroo just ain't enough SWEETNESS for you.....
you can take a bite outta this sweet Lip Smacker....
Available ONLY from Travelin' Jack
So head on over to the

at Expo New Mexico.  I'll be there
AND so should YOU!
All the details are on this link.  http://bobsoutadv.com/ 

And after this busy weekend ends.....gotta get out my thinkin' cap on other dog-citing Adventures. 
Why there's SO much goin' on.....where-oh-where should a pup start? 
 MARDI GRAS?
Hmmmmm.....sounds like a doggone grand plan for this party Pup!  I'm ready to
LAISSEZ LES BONNES TEMPS ROULEZ!
(pssssstttttt in dog bark that means Let the Good Times Roll-WOOF!)

AND then there is VALENTINE'S DAY--
THE dog-ficial reason to kiss up a storm.
AND I'm thinkin' maybe just DOG-MAYBE the best Valentine for Jill this year might be a little
Valentine Get-Away.....'er- a Pet-Cation! (Tee-hee....I know how to puplan these things!) 

So maybe we should just take a Valentine break to
Buffalo Thunder Resort and while away the day.....sippin' a bit o' the ol' bubbly on our private Valentine Veranda!  Yah-That's A GRAND idea!





 ....or maybe we should head to Red River for some slopeside People Watching.--one of my favorite sports!
                        (Yah-I know...that's what happens when you are a Couch Potato Bulldog!)
                                                           Yah-That's A GRAND idea!






Or Maybe we should toast our toes by the fire at the historic Bishop's Lodge Resort in Santa Fe.Yah-That's A GRAND idea!


  

Or maybe we should head on down to Truth or Consequences New Mexico to our favorite Hot Springs Pet-Friendly Spa Resort.....Sierra Grande Resort
This is one of my dog-favs....while Jill soaks in the natural hot springs in this bee-u-tiful setting...I can sit pool-side and take in the relaxing aura too! Yah-That's A GRAND idea!


 

              Ahhh...what's a dog to do?  So many doggone fab get-aways!
 Guess we'll just have to do ALL of them! 
And if you are smart (like ME!) ....
you'll take your Sweetheart on a Valentine's Get-away to one of these fab spots too!  
                     
                           And this is some good advice from Dr. JACK SMACKS!


Get on it.....time's awastin' ....and Valentine's Day is ALMOST here!

DOGGIE HUGS AND SLURPY KISSES!


No comments:

Post a Comment