Springtime is ALMOST here....and there are so many doggone cool things that happen in the Springtime...so I-Travelin' Jack thought I'd give you a few pointers on Springime Happenings.....for every Eligible Bachelor Dawg Man out there!abqdoggiespa.com These gals know how to treat a pup...from the moment you enter....
You can see they sure do know how to treat their canine customers too! WoW! I got the ALL HANDS ON DECK treatment...and I LUVed every minute of it.
Why I even got my very own report card......just in case you're wonderin' what it said....they said I was MAGNANIMOUS! Ha! Got them fooled! Luv ya! They really took good care of me...so in return on their report card...I give them an A+++++
But seriously, why should you groom your dog? And this goes for even short haired dogs that don't need to have their hair cut!
Here's a couple dog-dandy reasons!
1) They shampoo and condition your dog's coat so it is soft, fluffy, and silky shiny. Why it even helps with my shedding problem. (BUT PULEEZE don't tell anyone I have a shedding problem!) I want all the girl dogs to think I am pawfect!...which of course I am!
2) They cut your nails. No worries about YOU hurting your pup or cutting them accidentally. Leave the trimming to the experts.
3) They clean my ears. Now here's a Jack-FACT. Since I have been getting groomed, I no longer have ear infections..and I USED to get them! So..this is a doggone good thing in my books!
4) They express your anal glands...something we dogs don't like to bark about...but it is good hygiene!
5) And of course they give haircuts of all types to furry dogs of all sizes and shapes.
6) Plus other special things too! Just ask them...they'll take good care of you I dog-guarantee!
In other words...it's a good thing all the way around. And while I recommend regular grooming....since it is Springtime (almost)..this is just a reminder of why YOU should take your dog to get groomed!
Now THAT my friends is a DOGGONE dog-fabulous way to celebrate a birthday! Miss Hadley You are #1 in my books! Luv Ya! MWAAAAHHH!
And...as you know...I am one busy dog...so before I could get a dog-blink in....we were off to another adventure! To Buffalo Thunder Resort in Santa Fe.
And let me give you the scoop....Here is where you might just be hearing wedding bells! But...before the PUParazzi get all up in arms about having missed this dog-bachelor's wedding......never fear.....
This wedding party is NOT for me!
tarakeyphotos.com They were super cool...and I sorta like their Mr. and Mrs. Settee too!
And of course what show would be complete without MUSIC! I had the dog-privilege to be located next to Guitarist Extraordinaire....John P. Martinez! Now here's a super dooper hint...he would be a GREAT musician to have at ANY event...wedding or other-dog-wise! I liked him a lot!And what wedding would be complete without a dress, right? Well Christines Bridal and Formal Wear had some nice glittery dresses for the whole wedding party! You can check them out at www.christines-bridal.com
And of course I don't go anywhere without new friends. I became BESTEST of best friends with Phil here! He and I even worked the runway together!
So we're in this together Phil! Yup....my buddy Phil.
But it's SHOWTIME! And this dog is not a-slacking! It's time to get my place behind the scenes waiting for my big moment to walk the red carpet and the Fashion Show runway! (Now just in case you're a-wondering...this is not MY first gig working the fashion circuit!) No-sir-dog-a-ree! I'm an Old hat at this modeling thing...the 4th time I've been a dog-model in a fashion show! So's....if you are needin' a Dog-Model-Extraordinaire....just call on JACK!
And with that I'll just close by saying....
"NO....no wedding bells for Jack! I like being New Mexico's Most Eligible Dog-Bachelor!"