Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Celebratin today!

YAHOO!!!! This dog is a-celebratin.....because I just got the all clear from my fab surgeon, Dr. Peter Schwarz at VESCNM. My 8 week follow- up to my CCL surgery was today...and now I can run again, jump again, and travel the roads again! And all because of the dog-tastic job my favorite sugeon did on my back leg. So, in case you hear this song bein' sung around your parts...it might just be Travelin' Jack celebratin' dog style.

YIPPEE KI-O-KI YAY!
THIS DOG'S A SINGIN' TODAY...
CAUSE I GOT MY "ALL'S A-OK"
...NOW I'LL BE DANCIN' THE NIGHT AWAY!
YIPPEE KI-O-KI YAY!
YEP, THIS DOG'S A SINGIN' TODAY!

Thanks a dog-zillion Dr. Schwarz!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny, Jack! Glad you'll be feeling better :) Feel free to stop by and visit my 4-month old Olde English Bulldogge, Zoey: http://zoeythebulldog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love with the luvalee Zoey! PulEEZE tell me you like an older man-dog (I'm 22 months old)...and you can handle a long-distance relationship!

    You are one cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete