Saturday, March 13, 2010

Patchwork Jack


Well, you asked....now here you go! Some post-op pics. Guess they got carried away with the razor....got hairless on my operated leg along with a patch on my back (for the epidural) and a patch on my paw for the IV).

But it's all good! I'm patched up good, thanks to Dr. Schwarz at the vescnm.

And I'm on the road to recovery.....for some good times on the road less traveled....waiting to be traveled by Jack n Jill....down the road! (Get it? Aren't I just the cleverest roady you ever knew?!)

Here's to ya! Have a doggone good day!

Doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Hey? What a better way to show off your physique than a good haircut? HA! Hope to see you on the SUNNY deck of the Lift House and Ski Area soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like just the thing for some much needed R&R....maybe some R&R for Jill too!

    ReplyDelete