Thursday, March 11, 2010

Surgery Time for Jack!




Well, the day had to come. March 9th. And I'm ready to go under the knife! So this ol' dog has to get ready, right? Someone told me it was proper protocol to wear scrubs to the party....so I donned my own personal scrubs bonnet. Me-thinks I look pretty doggone med-dog-ical!

Then off to the Dog Hospital. Nothing less than THE BEST for this pupparoo. Even had my favorite camera crew there to welcome me in for the big event! Thanks Dan & Frank..and Barbe and Matt too! Never get enough video and pics, I say!

I was taken grand care of by Dr. Peter Schwarz at the Albuquerque Veterinary Specialty Surgery Clinic. Here we are having our pre-op party with Dr. Schwarz and his Right Hand Gal.

Anyway, from here on out, it was all business! Don't remember much, but I'm now at home recuperating. The Doc says it was 100% successful. Course I KNEW that...after all, he was in charge!

I'll chime in in a day or so, once I get back on my feet (get it---I had leg surgery!) and get my brains and wits back again. That happy gas they give you sure does do the trick!

anyway, for now, gotta get my rest..

doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment