Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yippee.....Big news for this pupparoo!


What you say? Whattya talkin' about anyway? Well, here's the scoop...straight from this canine's mouth! I'm going to the Governor's Conference on Tourism...and......drum roll.............I've been named a FINALIST for an award!!!!!! Now ain't that sumpin for this snoop-doggie-dogeroo!

How's that possible you ask? Well, you see...I am the first (and maybe only) canine travel reporter in New Mexico. It's my job to sniff out pet friendly destinations around the state...so's you all can take your 4-legged friend on your adventures with you. And because I'm so doggone
busy travelin' around and reporting my findings on Facebook, YouTube, PeoplePets...and more....I've been nominated for the category of "most effective use of social media". Now ain't that just the dog's meow....er bark.

Anyway, cross your fingers and paws for me. The big day is the 19th of April at Buffalo Thunder Resort. Lucky for me, Buffalo Thunder is one of my favorite getaways...as they are VERY doggone pet friendly! Can't wait.......but don't worry...I'll be sure to keep you informed! I gotta go now...I need to start lookin for a dog-xedo....no plain duds for this pooch...no sirreee!!!!

And from this slap-happy dog.....here's to ya ......

doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment