Friday, September 17, 2010

UP, UP & AWAY, A FURRY FRIENDS FIESTA DAY!

Balloon Fiesta is just around the corner...and this dog's not a-snoozin! Why I had SO much fun last year at BALLOON MUSEUM during Albuquerque's grandest Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, that I dog-cided that it was time to put on the Fiesta Ritz myself!

So Balloon Museum and I-Travelin' Jack- have teamed up to co-host the 1st ever UP, UP, & AWAY A FURRY FRIENDS FIESTA DAY! It will be a fiesta of furry fun for the whole family...kit and kaboodle and canines too!

There will be:

  • Music Entertainment
  • Free Give-aways (for people and pets)
  • Adopt-a-thon
  • Pet Business Vendors
  • Games
  • And the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at 930 AM sharp
Yep, that's right....THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! And that would be all about this li'l ol' pup....me. Yep, it's true...I have a MAJOR announcement....and we're NOT lettin' the cat outta the bag (HA-some dog humor there!) till 930AM sharp on October 3rd!

SO......you're just gonna HAVE to come and see for yourself! It's FREE on the Lawn...and it will be doggone cool....let me tell you!

PS. This event then will kick off my month long CANINE-CAMPAIGN around New Mexico. My goal for the CANINE-CAMPAIGN (in addition to fun!) is to raise funds for New Mexico's Animal Welfare organizations. All the proceeds raised from my special items will go directly to the participating animal welfare organizations. BUT that is NOT the big announcement....you will only know WHEN you are there at

9:30 AM Sharp....ON Balloon Museum Lawn!

After all...this is my 'pet project' (pun intended!).

See you at the Fair!


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Jack: I'll have to miss your big announcement because I won't be back in your area until mid- October. Well, that is if you don't count my visit to Laguna Pueblo's Feast Day this Sunday. (I love New Mexico). Good luck with your big announcement and send me some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat somethin' yummy for me at the Feast!

    doggie hugs and slurpy kisses!

    ReplyDelete