Wednesday, September 29, 2010

D-DAY is 5 days away

OKey Dokey Doggie.....Well, it's about time to make the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! And believe you-me and all my doggie friends...I've been practicin' my speech!

What's all this hoopla about you ask? Well, I'll give you a little hint. It's the "launch" of my 'CANINE CAMPAIGN' and it will be this Sunday at 9:30 SHARP at Balloon Museum lawn. AND its a doggone BIG ANNOUNCEMENT let me tell you!

So, get your paws to the pedals...head to Balloon Fiesta and the Balloon Museum (where you can watch the colorful shapes take to New Mexico's skies...THEN mosey on over....no I take that back..;;RUN on over to my big event "UP, UP & AWAY, A FURRY FRIENDS FIESTA DAY" for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...and more.

You won't be disappointed...I DOG-GUARANTEE!

See you at the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment