Friday, April 1, 2011

Dog Unearths Unknown Dangerous Serpent!!!!


The day started out nice...just watchin' the ol' telly for the latest morning news...when WHAT crawls up right on top of me? This ferocious serpent somehow got into our house.....BUT NEVER FEAR.......Wonder Dog is Here! I, Travelin' Jack grab this wild and "woolly" vicious serpent and head out to the back yard.
I take him on Face Front.....no matter those big bulgy eyes are starin' me down....
Then I bravely move to the thrashing tail....this one's not gettin' away from Travelin' Jack...no way!
Yes, I'LL give YOU a thrashin' you mean ol' serpent!
Whew...Think I conquered him! That's a relief......
OH....but here's one last attempt by this wild wiggly thing....I'm gettin' to him big time now...and check this out will ya? He's got fuzzy white guts no less!
Yep...he's dead. I done did him in....and THE WORLD IS ONCE AGAIN SAFE! Oh...and happy APRIL 1st!



No comments:

Post a Comment