Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kallin' ALL Kids! Furry or NOT!

 Hey Travelin' Jack here to report that the Children's Fair at the Albuquerque Balloon Museum was one dog-dandy affair! I had loads of fun visitin' with all the kids and their folks who came by to see me!  It was MY job to gather the kids for my storytelling hour.....HEY KIDS OVER HERE!!!!!

That worked!!!! Why just take a look at this!  Not only did I gather the kids...but one of my Furry Buddies joined in on the fun.....ORBIT from the Isotopes Baseball Team!  WoW!  Talk about star power!  We were so excited that he was there......seems as if he likes my story!  And the furry kids at the shelter benefit, because we donate $$s to them from the sale of the book.

If YOU don't have a copy....here's how you can get one

www.travlinjack.com   and go to the STORE button...and VOILA! there it is! 

Oh...and I am so DOGGONE  excited because I...TRAVELIN' JACK am going to the Bark in the Park at the Isotopes THIS SUNDAY......it's my Mother's Day gift to Jill.....hope to see you there too!

YUP....one dog-dandy weekend of fun at the Balloon Museum...a great place to go and learn all about Albuquerque's favorite past-time...HOT AIR BALLOONS!

....now YOU better check it out yerself!

Doggie Hugs and Slurpy Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment