Friday, September 16, 2011

New Friends... Four Footed....Two Footed...even FLAT pets..AND movie Stars too!

New friends to be had....from near and far...big, little, cute, funny, famous....even the Puparazzi Friends! Yup...I'm one lucky pup.  Here's a quick snapshot of lots of new friends I made at BlogPaws 2011!  Once you see these grand friends...you'll dog-sure wish YOU'd been at BlogPaws too! 

Why we hadn't even gotten through the BIG state of TEXAS...when we had a close encounter with some crazy old caddy-cars at Cadillac Ranch...all topsy turvy......psychodelic colors and all...check it out will ya?! And they EVEN let you paint on 'em yerself......so I dog-cided to get in on the action!



 If you look REAL close....can you see my name I painted JACK in white letters?  Cool, eh?
 And just as I'm done paw-digraphing my name.....I look up...and there's pup-arazzi all  around me! Seems everyone sees my dogonaire good looks and my pup-photogenic side! 


OK round 1 for new friends on the road!  Thanks Beau and Team!  You are just too doggone cool NOT to be my friends!

And on we go.....a quick lunch stop at LuAnne's folks home in TENNESSEE...my fav photographer......and who do I meet there?  Little Biscuit....ain't he a cutie!
Enter Virginia.....Sheraton Premiere....BlogPaws 2011 Conference headquarters and seems they're awaitin' just for me!  Thanks for the ride Gus!  You're the BEST!  Sure's a tootin' you are on my new friends list too!
And then I get introduced to my Team-mate Tango, the Firedog......
....hey, don't we make a dog-dandy pair?  YUP Tango's on my friends' list AT THE TOP!!!!!

Tango's got an awful sweet Mama too...that Dayna, she is one sweetie pie....and Tango...I approve...you did a dog-dandy job when you adopted your people-person!  

 Then of course there is the rest of our team....in action.  Miss Toni.....the PetSmart Queen.....she JUST might be the brains behind this whole gang!  And that's PAW-some in my book!  Luv YA Toni!


And then there were my very own special PetSmart Rah-Rah Gals!  Now you tell me...who wouldn't love these two dolls.....I know I'm in LUV!

Well everything was goin' along just fine....when all of a sudden I dog-scovered something VERY strange.....FLAT PETS!!!! WHAT??????  Yup even the flat pets were there at BlogPaws.  I got to meet some of 'em up close and dog-personal like.  They're on my friends' list now too!


And there were pups of all sorts......


                                                                           Shapes......

........and sizes........

This guy shure as heck caught my EYE!!!!!! Cool dude, eh?
 ...why there were even CATS at the big party....not to mention the ferrets, guinea pigs.......maybe even a bird or two.....yup....LOTS o new friends for this pup from New Mexico.
 ...AND Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.........there is a FAB-dogulous movie premiere!  Disney no less.  We were dog-privileged to see the WORLD premiere of the new movie (out this fall) called SPOOKY BUDDIES.  (HINT...check out this trailer!)

Of course I had to say PAWS UP on the movie to the Director/Producer/Writer himself.....Mr. Robert Vince......bark about hob-nobbin with the BIG BOYS from Hollywood!  Whoo-eee doggies...now that was one DOG-THRILL....for both Jill and me!!!  Thanks, Mr. Vince for sharin' a photo with me....and JUST in case yer searchin' for a good lookin' guy like me for your next movie......my Paws up in the air WAY HIGH.....Hollywood here Jack comes!

Had to get my paws back on the ground after that...but NO  the excitement was NOT over yet for this pup! 

 I found myself in a very dog-earnest conversation with a VERY special PEEPS......shhh...don't worry, your secret is safe with Travelin' Jack!  Just don't forgit me, okay?  Remember how GOOD lookin' I am too!.......and I am at your bark and call....if the need for a Spokes-Dog arises!  hint-hint.

Yup...even though we had to leave town early because of rascally Hurricane Irene (NO I DID NOT CAUSE IT!!!!)......it was a Doggone Blast from Start to finish!  Luckily....I got to rest and dog-cuperate while Jill did all the pup-chauffeuring!

And I now have added a dog-zillion new friends...four footed, furry even flat...to my Dog-Diary!  Thanks BlogPaws 2011!  It was just the cat's meouw....and dog's bark too!

Doggie Hugs and Slurpy Kisses

Travelin' Jack













No comments:

Post a Comment