Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HUP-2-3-4 REPORTING FOR DUTEEE!!!!!

K-9 Sarg T-Jack ON DUTY! 
Yup duty calls for all good Americans to honor our Military...both Present and Past,so...................
                                
...when the fab-taboulous WWI Traveling Exhibit came to town.....like any good canine soldier...I reported for duty!  
 
Jill and I headed right for the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque Balloon Museum...where this great traveling exhibit stopped in for a quick tour of our area.And talk about KOOL......
 
....this was one PAWSOME exhibit!  But before we put our paws to work..we took a quick tour of the exhibit ourselves.  Dogs were even invited inside this traveling exhibit...pretty doggone cool in my book...don't you agree!?! 


 Of course...no visit to the Balloon Museum would be complete without a little snuggle time with the Balloon Queen herself....Miss Jen......Let's get snuggly here a bit on this frosty morning okay? 

And I just HAD to show off my fabulous give-away of the day...CHANCE the Luv-A-Pet from PetSmart as well.  See CHANCE there...sitting nice and patiently on the chair  till I draw some lucky winner ....wish it could be MY NAME that is drawn...but they say that just isn't  dog-llowed.  POOH!

I guess I'll just get to work greeting folks visiting the WWI Traveling Exhibit...like these great High School Kids who came to learn all about WWI.  Hey...you guys are just too cool.  Thanks for coming by to visit me and share some hugs and kisses!

And then it was time to SALUTE my favorite canine troopers and the doggone best patriotic group around! PAWS & STRIPES.  They help connect returning veterans with service dogs..."helping dogs helping heroes" Now THAT there is one too-cool group!  You got my vote.......and whatever $$s I raise today!  Hope we get LOTS of moolah for the service dog kids!    


I just LUV visitin' with kids of all sizes and ages!  You know KIDS can still be KIDS even when they are big!  And I just LOVED these grown up kids from the Cornucopia Adult Day Care Center who came by to visit me!  We had a dog-licious time kissin' and huggin' and snugglin'....ain't that right guys!  You are the BEST! Thanks for comin' to visit Travelin' Jack today....and the WWI Exhibit too of dog-course!
 
But now it's time to get back on Guard Duty...so I'll resume my post here.......and make sure everyone gets the proper WELCOME at the fab-tabulous WWI Traveling Exhibit.....I hope YOU made it out to see it too!

Signing off now......Sarg T-Jack....back on duty....HUP-2-3-4........

Doggie Hugs & Slurpy Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. I say that your blog is awesome! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doggie Hugs & Slurpy Kisses to YOU from New Mexico's Roving Bulldog Reporter!

      Delete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Fleur De Lis Hooked Rug

    ReplyDelete