Wednesday, February 15, 2012

XOXO This Kiss is for YOU! "Jack's Smacks" Kissing Booth

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
KISSES ARE SWEET
AND THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!
                                                 

 Travelin' Jack here.....right off the Kissing Trail.  YUP-pup that's right!  This dog knows how to smooch----and for a cause too! 
Awhile back I had a dog-serious conversation with Bob Gerding.....Top-Dawg Producer of the Bob Gerding's Outdoor Adventure Show.
 I said to Bob....."You know, it's gonna be Valenntine's weekend...and what better time for a kissin' pooch to raise some moneys for the 4-footed furry kids in the shelter. Doggone it I'm gonna host the JACK'S SMACKS Kissing Booth....if you don't dog-mind!" 
And  Bob said..."Sounds good to me Travelin' Jack"   and VOILA.....the all new kissing booth was born!
 So...to get ready for the big weekend, I called on my Personal Tie-Maker, Miss Deb...and that wonderful, dog-fabulous Tie-Artist went to work!  My very OWN dog-personal Jack's Smacks Love Tie!

And WHAT BETTER WAY to start off the Show with a TV spot...on Jack's favorite show New Mexico Style! on KASA Fox TV.  Kristin the dog-fabulous Weather Gal  (my favorite BTW)  interviewed little ol' Moi....and she was the very 1st Recipient of a dog-ficial JACK SMACK!  Check it out!
http://www.kasa.com/dpp/nm_style/features/bob-gerdings-outdoor-adventure-show  

                                                       SHOWTIME!
Gotta get comfy in my Kissing Throne!  HMMMM looking pretty cool if I do bark so myself!
      Here they come. Here's my first Sweetie.  I'm gettin' puckered up for the Kiss!
 And it's not all just about the chair either!  I sat down on the job with this great little gal! 
                                               You're not gettin' away....NO WAY!
                                                           Here's another sweetie-pie!
                                                              Watch Out....here I come!
                                                    How's this for a pose before the big SMACK!
                                                 Luvin' your antlers.....and you too of dog-course!
                                                       I know how to get all the cuties, don't I?
                                           And the guys too!  Hangin' cooL with the boys!
                          Another down-n-dirty encounter.  Are you ready for some tongue?
                                                        Luv his smile!  My kinda guy!
                                                  And the ladies love me too!   MWAAAHHH!
                                                         Did you say KISS??????
                                                      More Guy Time!
                                                        and another smiley cutie
1
                              WoW.  This gal got her face painted JUST for a Jack Smack!

                                                    Some fun time with my buddy OTTO. 
                  He was tying flies for the fishermen in his booth and took a bit of time to visit me! 
                                                        Thanks for the Kiss Otto!
                                       I think this little guy is ready for the big hunt!  Don't you?
And THE REAL THING. These two ladies from the Albuquerque City Shelter brought by a couple of their ADORABLE ADOPTABLE pups!  I had a chat with the pups about staying positive!  Someone WILL adopt you and you'll have a wonderful forever home and family! 

Anyone out there lookin' for some cutie pie puppies? They're ready for you!
                                            Back to work....gotta get some more kisses in.
  Awwww.....she likes me she REALLY REALLY likes me!  Here I come with a Kiss.....
Now this here guy is TOPS in my books!  He and I go back a ways on a little dog-venture!  Thanks for the sleep-over at your house!  You're just too KOOL!
              And then my favorite hotel bud comes along!  Here's a Jack-Smack for you Ed!
 And another friend, Bob the History Re-enactor.  Let's talk about some together-time, OK Bob?
And finally, some more new friends, this bro-sis duo helped out with a donation and of course a Jack-Smack kiss or two too! 

Yup...it was a doggone grand success...this kissing booth idea of mine.  We raised about $375 for the Kids in the Shelter...supported 3 different organizations
                                          Animal Humane of New Mexico  (Friday)
                                          Watermelon Mountain Ranch  (Saturday)
            and of dog-course  The Albuquerque City Shelters (Sunday)

Yup--pup, JACK'S SMACKS Kissing Booth was a dog-grand success! But let me tell you....
                                      
I'm worn out from all this kissin...................zzzzzing out till I recover!  Talk to you again real soon!
Doggie Hugs & Slurpy Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment