Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter EGGstravaganza! Travelin' Jack spills the (JELLY) Beans on this HOPPening Event!

                                      
I was dreamin' about the Easter Bunny the other day...just imaginin' all the goodies I'd find in my own personal doggie basket........thinkin' about what kinda Easter Bonnet I might like to don for the big day

When  what happened but I woke up....and Lo And Doghold.......
 There I was all decked out in my sunflower bonnet...and a very dog-tantalizing basket right before my very bulldog eyes!....So what should I do?

 
Why what any dawg with jelly beans for brains would do!  Check it OUT! 

There was a little purple Easter bunny just for me....I'm a-thinkin'
 Lottsa plastic eggs.....hmmmm with doggie treats inside! Now THAT's what I'm a-talkin' about!  I think I hit the jackpot....but WAIT...there is more...of dog-course!  NO CHOCOLATE...but that's just fine by me...because chocolate is NOT good for dogs....Let the kids have the brown melty stuff.  Now for me.....I, Travelin' Jack dogfer to the squeaky toys that I can tear up!  That's what I call a dog-dandy Easter Basket!

But HEY....it's NOT all about me! What would any good holiday be without sumthin' special for my 4-footed cousins in the shelters?  They need some EGGstravagant doings too!  And...this pup has just the thing up his furry paw!  Let's combine Easter eggs....candy.......a Pet Adopt-a-thon....well....there's bound to be FURRY FUN GALORE!

SO.....................Let's head to Hinkle Family Fun Center for their Easter EGGstravaganza!


              

 OKAY....Yup-Pup  That's what I'm barking about................................................
I'll be there fur sure!  Hope you will too!  Come by and see me....and I'll have a special Easter treat JUST for you....because I wanna be your bully bunny buddy this Easter!

SEE YA THERE!

Doggie Hugs & Slurpy Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment