Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring has Sprung...Time to GET THE PICTURE....and These Paws are made for Travelin'

It's true....I've been sneezin' with all these lovely NM junipers a-bloomin...

                                        

KACHOO!!!!!!

but the good news is that means it is almost Summertime...when the travelin' fun begins!  
                            
                                  Think I'll start my plannin' poolside! 
But NO..this dog is NOT a swimmin' pup....no thank you bob!  I'll just lounge here dry and happy!  Splash all you want...got my Iced Tea handy....Sunscreen on my nose...and a fluffly towel....just in case someone dog-splashes me! 

And all this poolside lounging jus makes me long to "Hit the Road Jack!"  for some new adventures! Wanna join me? 

You all know by now that I am a workin dog....Pet Travel Reporter extra-dogordinaire!  So this is NOT just about fun...it's hard work doggone it!  Havin' to visit all these grand places around New Mexico....report on pet friendly places, things and such! 

OK....I know...you're not convinced that this is ALL work and NO fun...and yup-pup...it's NEW MEXICO TRUE...I've got one dog-dandy job here..bein' New Mexico's favorite Travel Dawg Reporter!  But back to dog-business.....

I'm still workin' hard on this here really 'pupular'  contest goin' on "Get The Picture"  I've already dog-scovered and correctly MATCHED 28 of the 100 vintage photos on the contest!  I've got to keep on trackin'.  It's been LOADS of fun figurin'e out all these grand ol' places scattered around New Mexico

But Hey...just in case yer workin' on this contest too...I'm MUM on the locations...you just have to figure 'em out....just like this Pup did! 

So there! No hunky hints from the dog-hunk, Travelin' Jack!  I'm barkin' out that News LOUD AND CLEAR....

                                         Travelin' Jack is out to WIN this contest!  

And dog-guess why!?! 
Not because I like to Win....dog-forbid! 
Not because I love to be in Pictures.....who me?! 
Not because I'm havin' fun travelin' around New Mexico.....I call it the Land of Dog-chantment! 
Not because I want to win $10,000......OK yah...you got it!   That's the Ticket!  But here's WHY I want to win so doggone bad! 

...............................................................DRUM ROLL HERE!...........................................................

...............If I should be so doggone lucky to win........I'm dog-pledging right here right now...........

                     I'm donatin' 50% of the winnings to New Mexico Animal Shelters! 

Yup-Pup....you read right!  I want to help out those 4-footed furry kids in the shelter..... my heroes...quietly waitin' for their furever family and new home...dog-bless 'em!
If you want to learn more about my quest in my "AWARD WINNING book.....Travelin' Jack's Story...From Shelter to Star   you can pick up your very own copy on my website.  AND you're helpin out too...because I donate 50% of those moneys to Animal Welfare too!

                                               But I dog-gress...back to travelin' New Mexico!

While I have a whole carload of pics yet to dog-capture on "Get the Picture"...I know where a lot of them are, so those places are Tops on My List of Places to Go in New Mexico.  I'll be headin' to Taos.....to Red River....to Ruidoso.....to Elephant Butte.......to some ghost towns....

Yup Pup...I've got my work cut out for me for dog-sure!  In the meantime.....here are some of my dog-favorite Finds and correct MATCHES on "Get the Picture"

 WoW....look at this high-flyin' contraption!  Where is it?  NOT tellin....nope!
 And look at this settin'...am I dog-tellin?  NOPE...but here's a Jack-tip: Watch out for those prickly cacti! 
 Tellin' this loco location?  NOPE!  But hey glad I wasn't a bad dawg back in the days!  Not my idea of top-dog accommodations! 
 Where am I?  NOPE not tellin'.....just ring your own bells in findin' this grand spot!
Rollin'...rollin'...rollin' down the Rio.  NOPE not tellin here either!  Okay...I think you get the idea.  Go play "Get the Picture" on your own.........  
  
 So...for now, here's my dog-vice to all you GTP contest and Travelin' Jack followers.  You can keep an eye out for my latest pic dogscoveries on  Facebook  (yup I'm on there too!).   I post all my MATCHES there too!

But that's it for today's Hot-Off-The-DogPress News from me...I've gotta hit the road now!

Doggie Hugs & Slurpy Kisses!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment