Monday, August 23, 2010

Country Road...Bring Me Home.....


There's NOTHIN' better than takin' a stroll down a country lane....and just in case you are a'wonderin' where this wanderin' dog is this time....it's CHAMA!

Yes, Chama New Mexico! NOT Colorado (although it's close)...NOT any other mountain state...but my very own New Mexico....a state filled with surprises around every bend in the road. Lovely scenery.....fab weather.....and lots of little hidden gems all through the state.

Tucked high in the San Juan Mountains of the Rockies...there are lots of great wanderin' spots for this dog....and you too! And Chama is a great place to roam....let me tell you!

Every weekend, my dog-sister, Roxie and I take to the hills with Jill and find some quiet, peaceful...and yes as you can see....BEAUTIFUL place to hike.

Nothin' like puttin' the paws to the pebbles and breathin' in that fresh mountain air!

Yes....Chama...one of the most beautiful spots in the U.S.

....and it's my favorite spot to roam! Think I'm goin' fishin' in the Rio Chama for my next dog-venture! or maybe I'll chase the Train....or maybe I'll go boatin' at nearby Heron Lake....

...well just stay tuned....and I'll take you somewhere else exciting in this 'enchanting' state!

Doggie Hugs and Slurpy Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment